Saturday, January 01, 2005
Went to Marina Bay and ate steamboat with [S.L.A.C.K] yesterday...but it's raining at that time, so kind of sian, but our mood aren't dampen! Went down to Clarke Quay after that and from there, we wandered around and finally reached a place near Esplanade to countdown. Today is the first day of 2005...the start of a new year, the start of my horror.Am in JC2 now le, and college's starting in 2 days time. Gotta be extra hardworking, spending most of my time to study, study and study. Oh ya, still got that stupid CCA and CIP thingy. Nevertheless, it means less time for my family and [S.L.A.C.K], so sad. Actually I don't mind having to study so hard, especially when this year is such a crucial year for me...A'Levels. But, it's the company that counts...thinking that I have to go back to college in 2 days time dampens all my mood. So sian, 2005 surely would be a year that is full of hardship, sadness and boredom for me. I'm not saying that those people in my college are bad lah, they all are really nice people, but I don't know why, I just can't click with them. I just don't feel much happiness being with them and I don't really undertand their humour, which caused me not to enjoy my JC life.
Don't care le lah, just hope I can click better with my classmates and fellow CCA members. And like what I told Mz when she asked for my new year's wish, m wish for 2005 is to scrap through this whole year smoothly and get out of the collge as soon as possible. That's when I truely have a long period of time to rest and do what want to, spend time with people whom I want to spend with and to enjoy myself. There's a seven months break between the end of A'Levels and the University admission day (of course, if I'm able to get in to one).
So, anyway, Happy New Year to all, and all the best in whatever you do. Good luck in 2005!
Labels: It's My Life~

