Friday, April 29, 2005

Yeah...it's finally over. I hereby officially announce that YJ Guitar Ensemble clinched the Silver Award for Guitar SYF 2005. Our goal is to get Gold with Honours, if not Gold, so everyone was sad once the results were out. It's definitely not bad for the first time though, not forgetting that we are a new ensemble that really practiced together for less than 6 months. We have worked hard.

TJ got Gold with Honours, people said it's kelong one..I think so too, hahaha. I mean...they don't play that well, and they broke the rules. How could a guitar ensemble play together with cello, drums and some weird instruments? Like that call band le ma, I heard more of the drums than guitar playing, it drowns the whole thing. Don't say I sour grapes k, cos my instructors and his pro friends said that too. SYF judges weird weird de, they doesn't seem to appreciate real classical playing :X

Aiya, I don't want to say anymore. Don't mistaken me for being very angry or upset, I'm not! In fact, I'm happy and am taking things easy. We don't care how others judge us, as long as our teachers, instructor and we, ourselves know what we are made up of. To me, we are the winners...and it's my greatest pride to be a part of YJ Guitar Ensemble :)

Once after the 10th May performace, we gonna stepped down le. I'll definitely miss everyone of your and our times together, practicing and talking cock, haha. It's kind of weird that there's no practice anymore, felt an emptiness within me, like something's missing. For 2 weeks, we will always eat dinner and go home together after the practices everyday, everyday leh!!! Thinking back, it's been 2 weeks since I last ate at home. So everything seem a little bit weird for me, like a part of me is gone, haha. Aiya...I'm starting to miss YJ Guitar Ensemble peeps already...and it's only 1 day that we didn't meet up together for practice.

Well, don't forget our plan ya? The best finale which ends everything. The show is not over yet! Haha :)

Labels: