Sunday, May 22, 2005

Had a long day yesterday. First up, had guitar practice in the morning (for the AJ Concert). Kind of disappointed with the turn out, there was only like...half the ensemble?! The moment I stepped into the room, I wondered to myself, "Why exactly am I here?" I'm not trying to act noble, but I really sacrificed my time which I could use to finish my tutorial, or to go out earlier. The best thing was that we didn't practice at all. I found myself sitting with the rest and Ms Tan in a circle, and they started to talk about the new committee.

Currently, there seem to be a lot of unhappiness about the selections. I didn't say a word throughout as I know nuts about the new batch. So, I can't make any comment, not that I didn't want to help. Aiya, I don't know. It does upset me to see so many problems arising in the new batch...don't understand why can't they be like us, the pioneer batch. Perhaps they need more time and chances to bond. I pictured myself still in the ensemble, and yeah...I know it's hard. The bottom line is, I just don't want to see Yen & Co. upset. I want everything to be fine for you guys.

Anyway, went out with Thomas later in the afternoon. We shopped for 7 hours leh!! Walked from Esplanade, to Marina Square, then to Suntec, and lastly, to Orchard. Hahaha...my legs still ache from all the walking around. We went to Cafe Cartel and ate my favourite Brownie with ice-cream. It's nice but I can't finish though. Thomas too! He said that the more he ate, the more disgusted he felt, lol. We should have just shared and ordered something else. Oh ya, we saw so many people yesterday. I saw Qw, Sh & Xz, CheeFatt, primary schoolmates, and even Mediacorp artist. Thomas saw his friends from his JC and secondary school too. It's just like a Meet-Your-Friends day yesterday, haha.

Going to Sentosa with [S.L.A.C.K] tomorrow! Yay! Please don't rain man, I want to sun-tan...and cycle! Wooohoooo~~ finally, I can cycle! It's been months since I last cycled, so deprived of it, lol. My greatest love leh! Shall cycle the whole day tomorrow, haha.

Come, chant with me. "Cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle, cycle........."

Labels: