Friday, May 27, 2005

"It's hard for me to say goodbye..."

It came to a shock to me this morning when I heard the news. We asked you upteem times. All you did was laugh it off, telling us not to believe in such rumours. We should have sense something was wrong when you did not give us the definite answer. Then came this morning, a news announced that turned all J2 Biology students looking like dead corpse.

You have jilted me twice, first in secondary school, second time in college. Even you agreed that I am very pitiful. Why do we always end like that? Somehow, it was harder for the both of us today.

Nevertheless, I'll never forget you. I may not tell you about this before, but I have to admit, you are the very first teacher whom I truly respect. You're also the one whom regain my trust in teachers. I used to lose my trust in teachers because of what happened back in secondary school. Now, I'm enjoying myself in YJC, glad to know so many wonderful teachers. You've made an impact in my life.

Where can I find another teacher who can show us wynscape productions, kao-bei people together, use whistle and "beeped" us just for the fun of it and sing/dance Britney Spears' songs to us? (By the way, we still despise you for liking Britney Spears, haha.)

Of course, the scene where you choked and cried while talking to us during lecture today will be remembered. I can't belive this, but everyone in the lecture hall cried with you, and yes, including the guys and myself too.

Don't forget to spend time with us next week, it's your promise to us. Although I know you will never read this, I still want to wish you all the best in your future endeavours. In whatever you do, you will have our support. Two more lectures left, we will make good use of every second.

This is is dedicated to you, wyn.

Labels: