Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I had an unforgettable night yesterday.

We were supposed to meet Mr Ngan at Raffles City. Out of a sudden, he msged me, saying that we must do as he says. "Go to BK, take away, and wait for my msg. Get me a mushroom meal, upsize pls." To think we still planned to surprise him by holding on to boards with his name on it, like those in the airport waiting for passengers to arrive. We ended by being surprised by you, haha. We followed his msg and found ourselves on the roof terrance of Esplanade. Spotted him at one corner, trying to meditate, lol.

We sat in a cricle, ate our dinner and chatted the whole night. We talked about everything under the sun, and I believed all of us enjoyed ourselves. At that time, I don't have the feeling that we are out with a teacher, it's more like a friends' gathering. We slack there until the security guards chased us out, saying Esplanade is closing soon. Reluctantly, we left.

We took a few pictures outside Esplanade. After that, Mr Ngan made a closure. I'll never forget the speech he made last night before we go. At that very moment, sadness dawned upon us, and once again, I saw tears in his eyes. The rest of us almost break down too. Being stronger than the day he first told us he is leaving, none of us cried out. We don't want to spoil the beautiful night we had with all the crying. Lastly, he said something to each of us and gave a handshake to the girls, hug for guys. He then told us that he will stay at Esplanade awhile longer to read the scrapbook which we wrote for him.

Thus, we bid him goodbye. While walking, I started to feel that I want to hug him badly. Justin then yelled to Mr Ngan saying I want a hug...and guess what? He said ok! He said that I'm the Bio rep and he "dumped" me twice, so he granted me a hug, lol. I ran over to him and we hugged, it felt really good and special. Now I'm the only female student he hugged! Hahaha...AiLing and Noorma damn envious of me, lol.


Till then...

Labels: