Saturday, August 13, 2005
Wah, went out for the whole day today. Yuan lai not touching school stuff for a whole day is so shoik! Lolx..Went to watch Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with Thomas. It's a nice movie, but Willy Wonka is a weirdo, and...Qi Jian is still the best! Went around to search for my cousin's present too, her 21st birthday next week! Combed the whole of Orchard I think, lol...bought a handbag for her in the end.
Orchard is really a happening place, so many activities & roadshows going on. And so many poeple giving out flyers! We were chatting happily went suddenly two person came up to us & gave us flyers. It writes "KBox National Day Promotion"...wah lau, see le angry, so I slammed it to Thomas. Can't help it lah, will remember last week went I went to KBox...that bad attitude man.
Sigh...very fast the day end le. Why is it always that good times passed by very quickly, while hard times always passes so slowly, seconds by seconds? How I wish A'Levels are over right now, then I can spend time like nothing! Haha...I just love the feeling of being able to spend away time doing simple things like stoning for hours & not feeling guilty about it, accompany my friends to school, accompany my Mum to the market, etc...
Labels: It's My Life~

