Friday, January 27, 2006
Last week, I resigned my post as a service crew & yesterday was my official last day of work. Why quit? Because of this and that, too lazy to blog it out, lol. That was my very first job & I really gained a lot.I realised there are all kinds of people out there...good, bad & very bad. There are of course nice customers but some are just over-demanding. But being in the service line, what can I do? I can only maintain my smile & try my best to satisfy them. And I don't know why but there are many sissys & Ah Guas coming to the restaurant. I even spilled water on one of the sissys accidentally, haha. But they are generally fun lah.
Anyway I'm starting on my new job soon. Working at Shenton Way can! But the thoughts of having to bum & squeeze with those white-collar individuals turn me off. Still remember college starts late every Monday & I have to take the train from Raffles Place to college at 8.45am, fighting my way through those nuts & protect myself from their bumming. Luckily that job last 2 weeks only.
After that I'll rest 2 days & start on another new job. Working under the Government's CPF Board. Interesting job, bloody good pay & stable environment. Just that I have to work on both Saturdays & Sundays, a bit sian. Nevertheless, I can't wait to start this job, woohoo~ Money is more important, wahahaha.
Happy New Year, people! :)
Labels: It's My Life~

