Thursday, March 23, 2006
It's my off day today. Went around surfing the net and chanced upon this website, myheritage.com, which I heard, is the hyped right now. It's a webby that will generate a few celebrities that looks like you. Seems fun, I gave it a try to see who I look alike.After much consideration, I decided to put up this photo because it's one of the best taken ones.

Know which celebrities kana generated?

Margaret Cho! It stated that we are 68% look-alike. What the #!*&6^fs$!35h#@o*9 sia, look like her meh? And who the hell is she? Wah lau eh...purposely choose a nice nice photo of myself end up give me this Margaret Cho -_-
Another celebrity is Yoon-jin Kim, the Korea women acted in Lost. This one better lah, we are 52% alike.

So pissed. Like that might as well choose an uglier photo. Hence, this was picked.

Don't know purposely or what leh. I looked like Andy Lau (62%), Tony Jaa (59%), Stephen Chow (52%) and Christy Turlington (61%).

Don't know who is Christy either, but I know I like her, hahaha.
Choosed another photo.

End up I look like Superman, 66% somemore -_-

Being the kpo I am, I went on and put up a few of my friends' photo. Damn funny.
Labels: It's My Life~

