Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Sadist(n): someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others

Haha, I just realised I'm quite a sadist leh. I enjoyed watching bloody movies like Saw 2 & Final Destination 3 (though the latter kind of sucks due to it's fake-looking blood & same old storyline). But nevertheless, I find it enjoyable while watching such movies. And yeah...I can't wait for The Hills Have Eyes & Saw 3.

Currently, I fell in love with a comic called Death Note. It's about the main character picking up a book dropped by the God of Death. That particular book can cause people's death by writing the name while thinking of the person's face you want to kill. You can decide how the person dies & write it down on the book, if not, he/she will die simply of heart attack. Shoik sia. Very smart story plot I must say & it takes some thinking to decipher the story. Even the cover look so nice...


Well, I must say there's a little sadist within everyone. I mean, come on, you do feel a certain degree of pleasure when you saw people in the movies suffering in pain & being tortured right? If not, why would sadist movies always topped the charts? But don't worry, I'm not dangerous lah. I won't lock a group of people in a deserted house filled with poisonous gas & make them play sadistic games in order to get the antidote. Peace out :)

Labels: