Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Yo. Been a week since I got my results. Very bad is all I can say, wasn't prepared for such results. Shock until I couldn't & didn't want to talk for the rest of the day. Qualify to apply for NUS but guess the chance is slim. Was so lost at what to do because the beautiful plan of going to NUS after my JC education may be thwart.

Luckily, Ms Lim called & told me that private universities are getting recgonised. So, I've been researching on the various private universities this past week in case I can't get into NUS(choy). Realised the bad thing about going private is the high cost & that most are evening classes. That's fine, but, the thing is...even going to the private universities are not easy! They have so many pre-requisites here & there. What's going on sia, the competition in Singapore is higher than estascy pill.

Anyway, don't wanna stress too much. Wait till I get the reply from NUS, which is in mid June, whether I'm in or out then I'll think about my next step.

On a lighter note, I realised I bought 3 Dunks within 4 weeks. Mum said I siao liao & told me not to buy anymore this year. But don't think I will listen to her ba, this year still got 10 more months leh, don't buy...impossible, lol. Let your see the few dunks that I bought this 4 weeks...


Dunking Dogs


Metallic Gold Black


Sandalwood SB


Paris SB

Ok...the last Paris SB is just a joke. I where got the money to buy, market price is now US$2000 leh.

Labels: