Sunday, May 07, 2006
Life is short, people says.You only have one life, and it's yours to own.
Live the way you want to live.
Do the things you want to do.
Dream what you want to dream.
Sometimes in life, you tend to stop and look back.
Searching for regrets to be surfaced.
Inflicting pain to yourself with all the "What ifs...".
But usually, you forget the fact that by not moving forward,
you will miss Chance that walked past you in front.
Sometimes in life, you will meet someone who makes your heart skip a beat.
That someone makes you smile unknowingly too.
"My mind is thinking about nothing but you!"
Come, let's say it out loud, for you will never know,
you might just miss a person who can spend an eternity with you.
Sometimes in life, you feel that the world is too complicated,
too disgusting, too ugly for you to live in.
Yeah, life is not a fairytale afterall.
But what you didn't realise is,
actually, you are the one who can change the world,
simply by being simple yourself, that's how simple it can be.
Sometimes in life, you see people who are poor yet always happy,
and people who are rich yet seldom see them smile.
Why, you wondered.
A chirpy boy wearing badly torn clothes then tells you,
"that's because we make the most out of everything that comes,
it may not be the best, but we cherish".
Sometimes in life, you agree that reading excerpts like this is so true,
yet you just can't seem to practice it in real life.
You understand, you felt the impact, but don't know why,
it's just so hard to really make use of it.
Never mind, it's ok, it's alright.
Slowly digest, my friend.
I'm not sure if it is possible to do what I want to do all the time.
I'm still creating pain to myself with regrets that I can't let go.
I'm not sure if I dare to say what I want to say.
I'm still hating the world for being so cruel.
I'm not sure if my smile will stay if I can't afford material things.
I'm still in doubt of my digesting ability.
But believe me, I'll evolve, for the better,
slowly and steadily.
Labels: 人生啊~

