Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yesterday's my off day. Went for my driving lesson (I passed my Final Theory! Practical test on Oct) le then went to meet half of [S.L.A.C.K] for KBox. KBox is getting more expensive with lesser singing time, sucks.

After KTV is dinner time! We found a great restaurant with great food & ok-price ($20++ for a main course & dessert). Open the menu & we just can't decide what to eat. Eventually, we agreed that each of us shall order different main course & later share among ourselves. It's so funny seeing us being busy giving our food to each other & said "Hey I gave u a piece of my chicken already, give me back a piece of your stingray.", or "Oei I haven't try your fish yet leh".

By the way we love that restaurant so much that we decided not to introduce anyone to it just in case the next time we come, we have to queue for seats. There's already many people eating there on a weekday. Notice I didn't mention the name and location of the restaurant. I can show you the pictures of the food though, lol.


Jeff's stingray. Seafood is not something I eat but I'm already loving this dish.


My chicken with Japanese's curry. The curry is superb! Almost wanted to da bao the curry sia.


Qw's fish & chips. Seafood is not something I eat but again, I'm loving this dish too.


Sh's spaghetti. Spicy but nice.


Sy's ribs. Not her ribs literally lah. But anyway, it's very nice too.

Just nice, they have 50% off for all cheesecake on Tuesday and being the cheapo we are, we all choosed that as our dessert. But end up the brownie Sh & myself had did not have 50% off cos we forgot it's not a cheesecake -_-


The brownie.


Qw's & Jeff's choice of Oreo Cheesecake.

Sy ordered a cake named "Messed-up Cake". We gobbled up the cake before I recalled that I have not taken the picture of the cake yet. Thus, no picture of her cake. We are so gonna try each and every item shown on the menu slowly. There are just too many food, dessert & drinks that looks too good that we should not miss any of it. Shall end this blog with our shoe circle.


My shoe looked so tiny among theirs.

Labels: