Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Like Sh, I'm someone who can't really express how I feel inside. I don't want people to know too much of myself, yet I will sian diao when people close to me do not understand me. Contradicting huh? Most of the time, either what I expressed has been misunderstood or that I didn't even dare to say it. Now, the both of us is learning how to say out our love to people we care. With this entry, I gave my first step.

I have a few groups of friends and there is even a special relationship with this particular group. I really do cherish each of my friends & they are just like gifts from Heaven to me. However, there exist a love and hate relationship too. It will always be like...I am very angry with them as they are not initiative & efficient enough when we are trying to have meet-ups, but when I am with them, I always feel like I am the happiest person. And when I'm hoping to have another meet-up, I'll be unhappy with them again & the cycle continues. There are a few times when I am just so dissapointed as I feel that I seem to be the only one who cares. So funny that all the different groups of my friend behave the same. Of course, it may be mostly due to my characteristic. As a Leo, I will always lead first & I don't like to do things last minute, also, I am the kan-cheong-yet-perfectionist type. Thus, I may be the one causing myself to feel as that.

But now, I realised they do cherish too. It's also how I realised being able to express your love to the people you care is important. I also, also realised, that every single thing that my friend did for me is because I have a place in their heart. Arboh they also can't be bothered to do this and that for me ma. It's a point I have actually missed. But human are like that, other than action, they need to hear it too. I'm just glad that things are getting better because some things happened which I don't expect it to. Like what I said in earlier entry, things are the best when they come most unexpectingly (of course must be good things lah).

Anyway, yesterday is my birthday & [S.L.A.C.K] had a celebration for me on Sunday. Here's some of the photos we took...


Myself with the cake.


The girls.


The biggest shoe circle (that I'm in) ever. You can ignore the slipper by the way.


We look like we are at the airport isn't it? Lol, love this photo.

Many thanks to everyone who wishes me and of course, [S.L.A.C.K], for the celebration. Oh ya, and thanks for the song, Sh & Sy...saw it at Sy's blog le, super touched leh, haha. Thanks :)

Labels: