Sunday, September 03, 2006
Passed by this dim sum shop called Bao Jing Tian quite a few times & I have always wanted to give it a try. Somemore, they were featured on papers due to a bun they sells with the same name as their shop. The bun is black in colour, like Justice Bao, thus the name. Finally, I tried & my verdict? Definitely not worth the money.
The food aren't that great. None of the dim sum we ordered taste good except for my favourite Siew Mai. The Xiao Long Bao ar...I really must comment. Never mind it cost $3 for 3 of it, but the quality is really bad. Everytime you open a Xiao Long Bao, there should be hot soup oozing out right? Guess what? The Xiao Long Bao there only have 2 freaking drops of the soup when I open it up...and the meat inside is cold.
Also, when you pick the har gao (the prawn thingy) with the chopsticks, it tears open & everything drops onto your plate. I think this one cost $3.50 for 3, not worth the money too.
All in all, the dim sum there not very nice lah, and expensive too. End up we have to go to Breeks & eat another round (desserts only though) cos we don't feel satisfied, lol.

Now I know why I'm getting fatter despite the cycling & morning jog.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

