Sunday, December 31, 2006

Time really flies...in a few hours time, it's gonna be Year 2007 already. Freaking tired today cos yesterday was my Uncle's wedding, have to wake up early in the morning & was busy all the way till late at night when the wedding dinner was over. It doesn't help that I had an eye infection & a bad migraine today, have to drag myself to the doctor. Wedding entry to be up soon, when I have the strength & time...

Didn't want to go out tonight one, cos I'm really exhausted. But it's the last day of 2006, a festive season, it's just so unhappening to be at home. So I forced myself to go out, am now waiting for my friend's call to let me know where to meet, just for a coffee & slack around. Hopefully I don't sleep off the countdown to 2007.

Anyway, Happy New Year people :)

Labels: