Monday, March 19, 2007
Read from the papers that Bakerzin had a new system of dessert called Tapas, which is a variety of high-end dessert in miniature size. Thus, you can enjoy more types of dessert while not paying too much & not having to worry that you can’t finish it.Tried these two (ok, I forgot the names, lol) & I seriously like the one on the right. Very nice! The taste of vallina is very strong & the amount is just right. Not so for the one on the left though, I don't taste anything special.
By the way, just eat the cakes or dessert in Bakerzin. Their ice-blended coffee is going to disappoint you because it’s totally tasteless. Look nice only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This place is my family’s favourite hangout – Red Star Restaurant. They have aunties to push cart & cart of dim sum around. Stop one if you want any dim sum on their cart. Very traditional.

Besides the fun of stopping aunties, their dim sum is really, really nice! I don’t mind eating it everyday. Even their "kai wei cai" is freaking nice, I can finish three plates on my own. But beware…they have many supporters, so prepare to wait during weekends or public holidays. They are opposite Outram Secondary School, around Bukit Ho Swee area I think.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone knows my favourite food is french fries? Fell in love with this Chili Cheese Fries ($3.90) from Superdog. Of course, the Cheese Fries from KFC or Billy Bomber is still the best :)
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

