Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Just had my last papers 5 days ago (holiday now, haha), so didn't blog for the past month. Shall have food review again. This time round is on 2 Japanese cafe/restaurant. By the way, I'm learning Japanese language now leh, lol.I know it's very disgusting of me to take a picture of them behind their back, but neither my friend nor I want to take them from the front, scully they think they are some superstar or what then hao lian, lol. Anyway you won't want to see the front cos that night we went, only 1 out of the 3 maids look up to standard. Not I want to say ar, but we really feel that their service is not of satisfactory too. We expect super good service in Japanese cafes, but Cosafe doesn't even meet the standard service that a normal cafe should have. One of the maids even step onto my shoes & walk away -_- When we leave, there isn't even a smile or "sayonara" from them.
One of their more popular dish, Japanese Curry Rice ($18.80++). Taste ok but my friend think the portion is a bit small.
Hawaiian pizza ($14.80++). Taste average too. All in all, the service ain't good at all, very disappointed in that. The food are actually ok, but since they are located in Chjimes (food is expensive leh), they should do better. But to be fair to them, maybe I should try their signature dish - Baby Rib the next time, provided if I'm going there again, which is unlikely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another review is on Ajiteh, which is located at Bugis Junction. This place is definitely better than Cosafe because the food there is better, cheaper & their service is superb...very friendly & helpful. One of the waiters told me they provide free green tea, kept asking me to drink that. Maybe I have a look which desire free stuff, lol.
The food there is really, really nice. More special dish is the cheese tofu, I don't know what cheese is that but don't care lah, just try it, it has a very creamy & sweet taste. Nice! The ice-cream's good too, very strong flavour of tea. I'll definitely go back to this place :)
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

