Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.1) I love chocolate. I love ice-cream. But I hate chocolate ice-cream. I think it's one of the weirdest food creation in this world.
2) Food is very important to me. If I don't get to eat when I'm hungry, I'll get edgy. If I ate food which I think is not nice, I'll get pissed because it has wasted a portion of my stomach space for good food.
3) I have short-term memory which happens once in a while. For example, I'll forget whether I have shampooed my hair or not while bathing. Or that when I called my friend & when he/she answered, I'll forget why the hell I called them for. Or that when I walked to the kitchen from my room, I'll forget what I want to do.
4) I'm quite a paranoid in terms of tidiness & organization. I kept a certain arrangement in my room & if someone (esp my maid) failed to put the thing back to where it was (even by 1cm), I won't be able to stand it. I'll move it back to where it was.
5) I have very extreme personalities. I can be very loud, hyper, childish & be the leader of the pack. But there are times when I'll be very quiet, serious, mature & just want to go with the flow.
6) As my dad had nose cancer (for 13, 14 years already), all thanks to the second-hand smoke he had to breathe in during work (he has changed job since then), I've this hatred for smokers & became very sensitive to the smell. I don't literally hate them but I'll stay far. I don't understand why people smokes. It's not only bad to your health but to others too, you can also save the earth & lots of money by not smoking. I know I have no business in people smoking but be considerate can? I told off two very inconsiderate smokers before. I guess I'll be beaten up someday too, Yw, lol.
I tag: erm whoever wants to do just do ba...yay~
Labels: Ms Tan Speaks...

