Sunday, May 06, 2007
Eating ice-cream at Haagen-Daz came as a surprise to me...how come so not nice one ar? Totally not up to their normal standard. To think I paid $13.90 for it (by the way I went to the Vivocity's outlet). I miss the Haagen-Daz in Taiwan!
The potatoes from Secret Recipe. Fries ($3.90++) is alright but the whipped potato ($1++) taste bland. And ever since I have the good fortune to taste the cheesefries' sauce from Outback Steakhouse, no other sauce can win me over.
I didn't eat this Baked Apple Crumble (because I find it weird to actually eat fruits other than the normal way, which is, eat it naturally without cooking it) though my friend said it's nice. We tried the beef lasagna ($8.90++) too but it's not worth mentioning (pai seh ar, forgot to take the picture).
Anyway, one thing I don't like about Secret Recipe is that I'll always feel thirsty after eating their food & the thing is that they charge for plain water! Chey. Tactic to earn more bucks is it?
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

