Saturday, May 19, 2007
After many years of searching, I've finally found the right brownies that can satisfy me. Brownie Factory @ Takashimaya sells many different flavours of brownies at an affordable price (ranges from $2.40-$3 per piece). The taste is rich, the texture is right & every bite of the brownie is heaven. Each flavour have its unique taste & character. Love it.
The only brownie that come close to those at Brownie Factory is the one sold at Billy Bombers. It's brownie is sticky, chewy & rich in chocolate taste. Nice but still not really there, somemore it's much more expensive too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fried rice from Ding Tai Feng. Don't know why but I like this picture I took, lol. Eh this is the best fried rice ever, each grain of rice can be separted and is stained with egg nicely. I always go there if I'm craving for good fried rice.
Can't say the same thing for their Zha Jiang Mian though. The noodle has got some weird taste which I can't describe & don't like.
The best company to the fried rice. Xiao Long Bao. It's of the same standard as those I ate at Shanghai, freaking nice! I used to pour away the soup oozing out from the Xiao Long Bao, then it became my friends fighting with each other to get the soup from me, and finally becoming me drinking it myself. Don't know why lah, but I used to find it disgusting to drink soup that comes out from a bun, but now I'm loving it, haha.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

