Monday, July 02, 2007
Didn't go to work today cos I'm freaking sick.First, it was the old back problem which hurts so much that I can't bend & turn my body. Then, I pulled a tendon on my right shoulder which eventually caused the whole of my right arm to feel numb & scares the hell out of me (thanks dear, for the massage). Now, I'm down with sore throat (lose my voice) & slight fever. A bonus of pulling the tendon on my left leg which made walking a bit difficult right now (what's with me & pulling my tendon nowadays ar?!).
Eh, your must be thinking that I'm super weak right? Even my doctor is tired of seeing me & will ask, "Where did you injure yourself this time round?". I'm not hor! But then again, maybe a little lah, getting weaker as I grow older, bones breaking soon. Been quite suay since last month leh, hope this suay-ness end soon.
And sorry lah, my dear colleagues! Shouldn't laugh at your when your couldn't talk & have to eat porridge last week cos one had a tooth operation while the other had sore throat. I'm getting retribution already, eating porridge as my lunch later. But know what? I get to eat top quality bird nest all the time to nourish my thorat. HAHAHA.
Come to think of it, I had it going myself for getting sore throat lah, I have to admit. See Culprit No. 1...
Hot, boiling chocolate fondue eh?
Culprit No. 2...

So many double chocolate donuts from Donut Factory (their hot-seller), wah lau eh! How can don't eat you tell me. Somemore it's my first time trying their donuts, all for your leh, so can write food review ma. By the way, a food review & a post about the watching of NDP rehersal coming up in the comnig weeks.
Signing off here, still have to write 2 practical reports, how to rest you tell me?!
Labels: It's My Life~

