Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wah lau, just realised the food pics I took on Botak Jones was stuck in my handphone for the longest time as I'm transferring today's pics to my laptop. So here's the review on Botak Jones (Blk 325, Clementi Avenue 5) which I ate 2, 3 weeks ago...




I heard so much about this hawker stall that claim to sell the authentic American food, so, I grabbed hold of the chance to give it a try as some friends & myself went to another friend's house which is quite near to their outlet at Clementi.



This is their Cheese Fries ($7.50). By the way, the meal was a very rushing one as we didn't expect to wait 20min for our food, somemore we da pao to friend's house. Thus, all the food pics will be very blur, pai seh ar. Anyway, I didn't get to taste the cheese fries because the whole meal event was rushing & messy. Friends who ate it said it's very nice.




Cajun chicken ($7.20, wah seh it's cheaper than the cheese fries). I know you see 95% fries & only 5% of the main lead itself. In a rush ma, lol. I still remember how it tasted though, well, the chicken is dry even with the melted cheese on it. The fries is very, very good though. Everyone love their fries.



Erm ok...I know this pic sucks too. Can only see the fries & top portion of the burger (which, by the way, looks the same for all burgers in the world) right. Go to http://www.botakjones.com/ to look at nicer pics. This is their Botak Burger ($6.50 + $2 for shitake mushroom), friend who ate this said the beef is too thick, making it difficult to bite as it gets tough. Not very nice, but again, the fries is nice! I think next time just buy their fries can le.




Ok I'm supposed to show this pic -- my dinner cooked by my aunt the following day after eating Botak Jones. It taste so, so, so much nicer than that Botak lah, home cooked food is the best! I love my mum & aunt who never fail to satisfy my tastebuds, even top notch restaurants can't be compared to them. Somemore the egg is in a heart-shape loh, very xi xin, lol.

Labels: