Sunday, October 28, 2007

Macaron from Bakerzin is very nice, but with a price of $4.05 (inclusive of GST) for 3, I guess I couldn't enjoy it very often. And, $4.05 is what you pay for during their promotional period, it will be $4.50+ after that. Somemore, the size of it is small small one k, eat 3 only also not shoik. They have 16 flavours to boost from & I got myself the Chocolate with Hazelnut, Pistachio & Rose flavours.

I actually got myself the Rose flavour because it's pink. Die lah die lah, I think there's something wrong wth me cos I'm starting to like creamy pink. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!! I don't want~!!! Oei, don't your dare buy pink stuff for me on my 21st birthday next year upon reading this hor, I swear I'll headbutt you as in Facebook.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Dragon Gate Restaurant at a very weird location, Harbourfront Centre Level 4, which shares the same premise as the carpark. Super weird & unglamarous entrace. Went there for their Dim Sum Lunch Buffet as introduced by a friend.

The lunch buffet, which is available from 11.30am to 2.30pm, cost $13.80++ during the weekdays and $16.80++ during the weekends. But, they are very scheming cos they secretly charged for the wet tissue (which is quite expensive by the way) as well...typical Chinese restaurant, pui~



The dim sum okok lah, only the chicken feet & fried stuff are nice. By far, no one can defeat those from Red Star Restaurant yet.
Service also nothing much, in fact, it's kind of bad cos all the servers there are lao aunties, they behaves like your typical Grand Aunt, very snobbish can. Service from the Captain also cannot make it. If the service from Giraffe Restaurant & Bar is heaven, then Dragon Gate Restaurant is Hell Level 38 (purposely give them Level 38 cos it rhymes with 三八, ahahaha!).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I'm not wrong, Carl's Junior has landed their first outlet in Singapore for 3, 4 years already right? But, it was only weeks ago that I had it for the first time. Yarlah yarlah, I know I'm damn slow.

What if I don't put it at the edge? LOL.

I had their most popular item, Portebello Mushroom Burger Combo Set ($11.80++). It was really good, the mushroom's great, the beef patty is tender & juicy, the drink is refillable, what more can you ask for? It's also the most expensive fast food I've ever had though.

Very much wanted to try their Milkshake ($5.60) but didn't in the end. Thus, went to buy it the next day after gym as a treat for myself, which, also means that I earned back the calories that I burnt off during workout straightaway. HoHo.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)