Saturday, November 17, 2007

Whenever I pass by The Coffee Club @ Harbourfront Centre, I will always tell myself to give that place a try someday. But, that someday never comes till a few years later, which was, two weeks ago...




I had Bangers & Mash ($11.50++) because lao niang prefer to eat boneless meat. There were 4 different varieties of sausages, all being delicious.




S, who is a Da Wei Wang, had Chicken Cacciatore ($11.00++), in which the chicken was cooked with red wine. Not too bad, but eating the long beans is a bit tricky cos it is very, very hard to bite. S looked constipated when he tried to bite off the long beans, haha!




There was this promotion in which with every 2 mains ordered, there will be a complimentary Muddy Mud Pie, not sure if the promotion is still on. I won't order this unless it's free, it's just normal ice-cream with an Orea base that looks magnificient, nothing special.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Subway cookies ( 3 for $2.75) has always been something special for me cos a very good friend of mine bought this for me 3 years ago in order to cheer a then unhappy me up. It works :)

Haven't had this for quite sometime until one fine day after gym, I got freaking hungry & it was not the right time to have a full meal yet. Just nice I was craving for something sweet & chewy. Thus, I went to Subway & bought 3 of their cookies. It still taste as great as before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to Marche @ Vivocity again, but this time round, I sat at a different place which have cuter & better seats.




Had almost the same thing, which was crepe ($12.80+) & coarse pork with mash ($6.70+). They really sells nice crepe, I like~

Labels: