Le Grand Chef is a nice movie, all foodies should watch it. It makes the movie even more enjoyable when you are watching it with a real life chef. Watched this with Hao-ge~, the kindergarten friend cum part-time chef of Mahanttan Fish Market.
I broke my record too, dining at 3 different cafes within 4 hours (minus 2 hours for watching the movie), starting with Greenhouse Cafe (#B2-42) for dinner. By the way, all cafes are located at Vivocity.

Greenhouse Cafe is actually one half of the whole shop, with the other half being a flora shop, called Pocket Full of Posies. It's a family-run business, with a lao uncle, aunty & a guy (I supposed is their son) serving at the cafe, while another women (I supposed is their daughter) serving at the flora shop. Very easy-going & happy people :)
One thing I like about this cafe is that they the food they sell are really value for money. On top of that, there is no GST & service charge, now how many such places like this can you think of? I know Miss Clarity Cafe is one...



I asked for their Chicken Cutlet with Butter Rice Set ($12.90, cheap right?) which was not supposed to be available during the weekends. But the aunty say they are very flexible one, she can replace the butter rice with either fries or potao mash as they don't cook the rice during the weekends. So cute, haha. The set comes with a soup, drink & dessert, value for money! Taste good somemore.

Hao-ge had the lasagne ($9.90) & ice blend daffodil ($5.90).
Went to shop for Hao-ge's CNY clothes (I already got mine, wahaha) for the next hour or so & after that, we went for dessert @ Bakerzin with just 20 minutes away to the movie.

Things I don't like about Bakerzin are that they do not serve ice water & their not-so-good service. What's so difficult about serving tap water to the customers ar? Isn't it suppose to be the most basic thing to be offered?

Anyway, Hao-ge is very scary lah. He got hungry again & went on to order the mushroom spaghetti ($11.80++, I think...). I ate a bit too cos there's toooooo much mushroom in there, must help him ma, it's yummy!

I had their Warm Chocolate Cake ($9.80++) which I heard was very good, have to wait for 15 minutes somemore k. But I begged to differ leh, I don't think it's nice at all. Maybe because I'm left with 5 mintues to finish it after the 15 minutes wait, I literally gobbled it up.
Lesson learnt: Never hao lian & dine again when your movie is showing in 20 min time.
Lesson learnt hard: Never order food that needs a 15 min wait when you only have 20 min to spare.
Lesson learnt hard hard: Never run after eating.
The movie lasted for 2 hours & because we were too rush before the movie, we forgot to buy drinks into the cinema. Doesn't help when we didn't get to drink any from Bakerzin since they have the no-free-ice-water policy & that I finshed the water I had during gym before meeting Hao-ge.
At the risk of getting dehydrated, we chiong to Terra Cafe for drinks right after the movie ended.