Monday, May 19, 2008



Coffee Club @ Marina Square sure have a nice decor. Glass window that extends from the ceiling all the way to the floor, I like~ Natural sunlight coming in, I like~

I'm a day person you know.




Toffee Coffee is new on their menu. It's very good considering they are still on a trial stage. Too much ice that was not crushed finely enough though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah...bro took the family to a mysterious place for nice Xiao Long Bao a few months ago (very long ago I know). Not going to reveal the location as it is damn small but always have snaking queue all day long.

I pass by the area all the time but have never noticed its existence until bro took us there.




This place is a family-run business & have been around for many, many years.




As mentioned, they have the best Xiao Long Bao ($1 each k) in Singapore. Comparable to those I ate at Shanghai.








Other dishes like Zha Jiang Mian, Guo Tie & Red Bean Pancake rocks too. They don't look exactly good but heck, it's damn nice lah. This place is now my favourite Chinese restaurant.

The only way to get to know this place? Come eat with me ^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I can't remember the number of people whom told me to try the Chocolate Fondant from Beard Papa. So one fine day after gym, I bought one home & had it for dessert, wahaha.




I don't know is it me but, nice meh?! It's too hard & the chocolate inside which was supposed to melt didn't. Am I suppose to put it into the microwave again or what?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, it's OChaCha (Raffles City, #B1-44F) again!




This time round, I tried the Scoto Freezie ($6.10) which was a mixed of Butterscotch with Green Tea. Wah lau it's freaking nice lah. This has overtaken the hazelnut shake, Ocean, from Breeks as my favourite drink. Yay.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This stall at Amoy Food Centre has a weird name, www.sgkueh.com. It's just a name derived directly from they website, LOL.




But don't laugh ar, many TV food shows & magazines have featured the kuehs they made.




I tried their Tau Suan kueh & Aloe Vera kueh. Sounds interesting but nothing much special, really. The former tasted just like tau suan but in gellatin form while the latter taste like soft agar agar with a hint of aloe vera.

Labels: