Thursday, May 15, 2008
Oh yeah, I finally did it...Cousin gave me a G-max reverse bungee voucher for 2007 Christmas. It was already May when I went for it, just a month before it expires, lol. By the way, thanks Jie.
Got Felix to do it with me while Kh, Thom, Mz & Hao-ge (in his restaurant which is nearby) looked on.
Before the ride.
Getting ready to be thrown up any second which took damn long lah. Actually not scared one also become scared, especially when people started to crowd around to watch show.
And so we flew up into the sky.
Did I mention people below can look at your freaking expression throughout the ride? Oh I have the DVD that recorded our ride, quite a good souvenir to keep as memory eh. And no, I'm not going to show it here.
After the ride, my left side of the neck & left shoulder got sprained while Felix suffered from slight imbalance for a few days. Apparently, he didn't know I can get sprained easily while I didn't know he can get giddy easily. Wow, are we crazy people & are we friends? Lol.
The best part is, I only realised I've sprained myself quite badly 2 days later cos we went drinking after G-max. So I thought it was the hangover (drank too much lah). But I still felt uncomfortable when the hangover cleared, so took off from work to visit a Chinese physician.
But hey, the ride was good! Much more scary than we thought, don't play play ar. Worth the sprain, haha.
Labels: It's My Life~

