Saturday, May 31, 2008



Heard of it? The latest outdoor hype in Singapore is walking the Southern Bridges trail which spans from Harbourfront to West Coast Park.




The best thing is, a portion of the trail is accessible via Telok Blangah Hill which is just opposite my house.




I've walked twice, once at night & once in the day.





I really love the Henderson Waves as it's a nice place to slack. Hey Mz, faster grab a few bottles of beer/vodka & meet me there, wahaha.






Seriously, I love the fact that the bridge is made from wood.




View from the top. I can see my house!




A week later, I tried out the Alexandra Arch (also accessible via Telok Blangah Hill) with my maternal family in the day.






This trail is beautiful as well, with you being able to have a feel of walking within a forest.




Shortcut if you don't wanna walk too much.



It's magnificent.




There's quite a lot of people walking the trail on both days that I went. But it's amazing how most of the pictures that I took didn't capture anyone. Or are they...?!




This is the Alexandra Arch that can lead you to HortPark which just opened a few months ago.

And in HortPark, I found a great restaurant & bar selling modern Thai cuisine. The place is really beautiful. I would defintely go for a drink there someday. Mz!






The pictures doesn't do justice to the place, you have to see it for yourself, really.


[I found a paradise amidst the city...come with me?]

Labels: