Wednesday, June 04, 2008



The family went to Zhou's Kitchen @ Far East Square, one of the many restaurants under the famous Tong Le Group, for a high-tea buffet ($15.80++/person). It's Dad birthday, so it was a treat from Bro & myself, Mum 赚到 lah.





The interior design of Zhou's Kitchen is of classy comtemporary Chinese style. Even the utensils they used are unique.






The curry & vinegar pig trotters from the Ala Carte menu are complimentary from them, but of course, comes in small claypots. And yeah, it's really delicious. Even Mum whom don't like curry (except the one cooked by herself) loves this a lot.










Here are some other random stuff that we ate, special mention is their Siew Mai & Baby Kailan With Belachan, 好吃!






I can't say the same for their fried stuff like Fried Wanton & Fried Popiah thought. I felt like eating their skin only, can't taste any ingredients inside.




And their Fried Chicken With Shrimp Paste looked weird, tasted ok-ok. My mum can cooked better ones.




Desserts are not bad, especially their Yang Zhi Gan Lu, but the mango taste is too much for me to handle as I'm not really a mango person. The rest like it though.

Service is good too, everything was served well except for some confusion in the orders. Guess business was too good, lucky I made a reservation. Oh ya, you can make reservation with them online. They will call you the next day to confirm the reservation, very convinient.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




This is the stall where I have been buying my lunch from dring work lunch hour for the past 49 days (the vgetarian period). It's located at a hawker opposite Guan Yin temple at 四马路.




It's only $2 for 3 dishes with rice, cheap cheap sia. And what's best is that all the dishes they cooked are real nice, I don't find it boring eating it almost everyday which is rare.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Bliss is...




eating a piece of nice chocolate cake after a gym session :)




Choclate Amber ($6) from Starbucks.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




K Box @ Marina Square sucks, sucks, sucks! Actually wanted to dedicate a post specially to complain how much they sucks, but another drama happened, too drained out to complain.





Shall do a short one.

Yeah they gave us a very big room (can seat 20 people) cos they ran out of smaller ones (there's only 3 of us), but it cannot compensate the shitty attitude & stupid rules they had. We were so angry we asked for the manager to talk to & Thom even sent a complain letter to the management the day after.




Even the fries & nuggets served was cold. Pui. 不要去那里唱歌! Not cheap anyway, we paid $24 each with only 4 hours to sing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ok I just realised I still haven't blog about my dinner with Kh & Thom at Swensens which was more than 2 months ago.




We had Rodeo Wings (can't remember the price liao) as a side, Thom insisted that we should try it cos it's very nice but I beg to differ. Not really nice leh, it's very messy & troublesome to eat.




We had the same main course, Breaded Chicken Meuniere, which had too much MSG for human consumption. We almost died of water overload as the thirst doesn't stop.






Shared 2 sundaes, Merri-Mint & Coit Tower (found the names on their websites, haha) among ourselves. Average lah, not really amzaed by Swensens ice-cream ever since I tried homemade ice-cream from Tom's Palatte & Icekimo.

Labels: