Thursday, July 31, 2008
There's this Japanese restaurant, Sun With Moon, that Mz introduced to me last year. The way she raved about the place made me feel that the food must really be good. But it was only until recently that I had lunch with Al at their outlet at Wheelock Place (#03-15/16/17).Apparently, Sun With Moon is a popular Japanese restaurant among many & we actually had to wait for nearly 30min for a seat. The service was good too, the staff that lead us to our seats kept telling us to be careful of the steps whenever we walked passed one (the place is damn big).
I had their Shogayaki & Hiyashima Toma set ($15.80++), which consist of tomato salad, miso soup, rice, fruits, pickles & of course, the main, grilled pork with garlic.
Wah lau, it's freaking nice. I couldn't resist myself from continuous nodding as I was eating. Al tried some from my set as well & I suspect there's tears in her eyes, lol.
The set came with drinks as well, with a choice of coffee, tea or lemon tea. I choosed tea & it came out well too.
Al was quite full from a heavy breakfast, so she just had their Chocolate Mousse ($6++) which was heavenly.
For dessert, I had their Matcha Tiramisu ($6++). Upon the first bite, I thought wings grew from my back & I flew to a place called Paradise. NICE! 好吃! Sedap! Oishi! Ok you get what I mean.
So ya, I'll be back at Sun With Moon again, maybe dinner this time round since they have a different menu for lunch & dinner.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Very long didn't go to Ding Tai Feng already. Had dinner at their Paragon outlet with Mz & JJ one fine day, which was a choice of JJ.
JJ highly recommended this plum drink, which was quite nice.
Mz had their Dan Dan Mian, but came out not exactly what she thought to be, lol.
JJ & I had the Dan Chao Fan.
Pork Chop as side...
and of course, their Xiao Long Bao~~ But seriously, it's not as good as the mystery Xiao Long Bao shop that Bro brought the family to.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after dinner, the 3 of us went to Indochine @ Wisma Atria. It's finally Mz's treat, woo~!
JJ's Paradise ($15++), my Sex on The Beach ($15++) & Mz's Strawberry Kiss ($15++). As sensual as my cocktail sounds, it's the best tasting one among the 3 k.
Potato wedges ($9++). The garlic sauce that came together with the wedges was damn nice.
They have live band from 9.30pm onwards but we felt that the band over at Wala Wala was definietly better. They are more of fooling around rather than really singing.
The band bored us so much that we did stuff like this.
This.
And this.
There was another band performing for free just next to Indochine. We were looking at the lead singer's side view & thought she was damn chio. So we sent JJ to spy & take pictures of the singer before we decide to move over, in case she turn out to be not-so-chio when we look at her closely, haha.
Look how great his photography skills were. Lol. And apparently, he stayed till the singer sang her last song & so, Mz & I didn't get to see her 庐山真面目. But JJ said she's very chio.
So we only get to see Margaret loh. Margaret is a waitress at Indochine whom looked like Wen Lan + Horse. Horse as in the actual animal. Yayaya, we are mean. Mz & I tried to pair JJ & her up but he don't want. Wasted, lol.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

