Friday, August 01, 2008
Went to the Bugis Junction outlet (#02-45) of Ministry of Food @ My Izakaya for desserts last week.
Ying had this dessert ($7.80++) which I forgot the name liao, quite nice & filling. But really sweet.

I had their Matcha Shake ($6.80++), very nice!
I don't have to pay a cent because lao niang grew a year older. Thanks, Ying, for the treat despite being seriously broke, haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's this persiod whereby KFC kept advertising their Variety Value Meal. Mum wanted me to try, so I had this for lunch after gym. Specially had it after gym cos it's the time when I'll have voracious appetite, lol. No wonder I never slim down.

Ok loh, the only new thing in this meal is their Shrimp Nuggets which I don't really like cos it's seafood~ But really value for money cos it only cost $5.95 with a drink.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Aunt ordered pizza to the family gathering last week as a warm up celebration for Bro's & my birthdays. Surprisingly, the new twist & turn pizza was actually very nice, I still thought it would be more of a gimmick.

Anyway, Jiu Jiu told me that my mum actually arranged for a Cesarean section on 1 August 1987 so that I will have the same birth date as my Bro, whom was born on 1 August 1985. But apparently, the doctor was quite free on the night of 31 July, so the operation was carried out 1 day earlier & I was born. The reason was damn funny, I know.
To think my mum is so lame, lol, must be she want to save money on birthday cakes & parties lah. Aiya but with our birth date being just 1 day apart, we still have to share the same cake all these years anyway. Not that I'm complaining though, cos the cake will usually be HUGE.
The next day, cousin Angela Jie came over to our house and passed me & Bro our presents. Really appreciate her gesture of coming all the way over, thanks! I got another G-Max ride, this time round is the swing version. My mum is fainting, lol. And ya, thanks also to Big Aunt, Jiu Jiu & his wife aka Jiu Mu for the Ang Paos eh. Just what I wanted, lol. $_$
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

