Saturday, August 16, 2008

The day I turned 21 was a simple affair.

Didn't go to work & pon lecture as well. Who wants to work/go school on their birthday anyway? Lol.

Slacked at home in the day, something that I didn't get to do for the longest time, then went to the gym, ran 6 km on the treadmill & did some tonning exercises. Went back home & waited for E to fetch me after his work.




Watched "The Mummy 3".




E's treat at Monster Mash @ Holland Village for dinner.




Monster Mash is a nice, cosy place. Been wanting to try it for a long time but has always been enchanted by Wala Wala in the end, lol.






We ate what they are good at, bangers & mash. Their mash is a real hit, best mash I've ever eaten so far. And don't be fooled by the pictures, it can be really filling. I couldn't even finish their mash.




Cadbury Flake & Strawberry Milkshake. Not bad.

Stayed there till the shop closed & this ended my first day as a 21-year-old lao zar bor.

Would like to thank Dad & Xiao Shen for the Ang Paos, Mum for the Adidas jacket & Nike sandals, Bro for the Esprit bag, Noorma for the chocolates & E for the treat & great company. And of course, to every single one of you whom wished me personally or via smses, Facebook & Friendster, lol.

Thank you all so much :)

Labels: