Sunday, February 22, 2009



Ben & Jerry at Vivocity. A super small outlet compared to the one at Dempsey Hill.




3 scoops of ice-cream in a waffle bowl for the 3 of us. Don't know how much cos it's JJ's treat :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Checked out Old School @ Mount Sophia with Mz & JJ.




If you are around town & wanna take a break from the crowd, just climb the stairs behind PS & The Cathay, which will leads you straight to Mount Sophia.




Timbre @ Old School was our choice for dinner & drinks.




We shared a Sauteed Mushrooms ($8++), Chicken & Pineapple Kebab ($10++), Buffalo Wings ($9++) & Hawaiian Pizza ($17++).

Good food over there. They have a funny policy of serving only one round of iced water which I don't agree with though. I know they want their alcohol to sell, but sometimes people just need to wash down the alcohol with plain water alright.




Drinks were Long Island Tea ($10++), Erdinger White Pint ($11++) & Tuttu ($11++). All the drinks were happy hours prices.




Their Saturday house band - Solitude.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Tonkichi at Suntec City.




Roasted sesame for you to grind on. A great workout prior to the meal itself, lol.




E's Hire Pork Katsu ($22++).




I had their Rousu Pork Katsu ($20++). I prefer the pork from E's more.

Labels: