Saturday, March 07, 2009

Korean BBQ at Su Korean Cuisine, Far East Plaza, Level 1. To celebrate Sh's birthday.

Nice food, great service & it's cheaper than your usual Korean BBQ restaurants. We ordered ala carte from their BBQ selection & it comes with free side dishes & free flow of iced water.

I'll definetely be back to try other items on their menu, yay.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Balcony at Heeren for drinks after the Korean BBQ. I don't like the drinks there because the bartenders don't mix them well. I had Watermelon Frozen Margaritas ($14) which made me wanna puke.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The usual drinking kakis continued to chill out at pretty Giraffe at Istana Park, opposite PS, after the bad one from Balcony.

Just some normal fries ($5++).

The 3 of us shared a glass of Tiger Beer ($10++) & a bottle of San Miguel ($12++).
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

