Saturday, March 14, 2009



Explored Portsdown Road & Whitchurch Road with E. It was raining heavily at first, so I was glad the sky turned blue again after some time.




We went to Laurent Bernard Chocolatier while waiting for the stupid rain to stop.




A nice, quiet place to relax yourself on a cool afternoon.




I had their super famous Chocolate Tart ($7.80++), and indeed, it was good. Only complain was that the base was kinda hard for my fork to cut through. I'm sure I will enjoy this even more if not for my recent wisdom tooth extraction.




He had Chocolate Truffle ($6.80++), which was as good and chocolate-ty. This place is a chocolate heaven man.




A glass of iced fruit tea ($6.50++) to share.




The rain finally stopped & we started exploring around the place.










Is this even Singapore?




Well..apparently yes, because we were attacked by the mosquitoes commando-style while walking towards this abandoned water tank.




Dinner was at Colbar, popularised by many expats living in Singapore.




Old school menu.






Take your pick to dine either indoor...






or al fresco.




We choosed the latter, and No. 59 we were.




Iced Milo ($1.60) & Iced Lemon Tea ($3) which were very diluted.




E's yummy Beef Curry Rice ($10).




My not-so-yummy Sausages, Eggs & Fries ($8).

We stayed there till the sky turned from bright to dark, from dark to very dark. So yes, it's a nice place to slack at as well.

Labels: