Saturday, May 09, 2009
Empire State at Iluma.
Comfort with cheap & good food. It comes with a cute monkey, king kong or whatever as their mascot too.
Beef Burger ($12.90++) for S.
Corney Hotdog ($11.90+) for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenny Rogers at Marina Square.
Their famous muffin that was complimentary.
My Quarter Chicken Set ($13.90++) that came with 2 side dishes of my own choice, of which I selected Coleslaw & Macaroni and Cheese.
E's Pork Ribs Set ($19.90++) with Coleslaw & Potato Salad as the choosen side dishes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A day of tai-tai life was spent with Al on a sunny weekday afternoon.
Canele Cafe at Paragon was the choosen place where we rest our royal feets after some shopping. Ha.

Le Royale ($7++) & Cafe Caramel ($8.50++).
Yummy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Space @ Humble House, Esplanade. The cheaper alternative to My Humble House.

They specialise in fancy local hawker fare at a price. Think Carrot Cake for $14++ & Wagyu Hor Fun at $22++.
Food was good but kinda disappointed with their service though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new kid on the block - Orgo at Esplanade rooftop.

Reservation was made, so we managed to get ourselves a private glass room.
They are famous for their various special mix of martinis which is selling at $18++ each.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ma Mansion (not Mamasan ar, JJ) at Bugis Junction.

On the left, Yokaichi Shoju ($8++) & Escargots ($9.50++) on the right.
It's my first time eating snails. They tasted ok but I can't stop picturing how they look like when they are alive. I'm truly digusted & so, I stopped at one.

Large Hamburger Steak ($19.80++) which I forced, I mean...politely asked Hao if he could order as I wanted to try it besides my main, and he did! It's good with their special brown sauce but one can get quite sick after eating half the portion.

I had Beef Stroganov ($14.80++) that was incredibly nice, it can whet up a person's appetite easily.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr.Teh Tarik Cartel, a 24 hours eatery at Tiong Bahru Plaza.
It was a last minute decision; it was late. But we still made it for Teh Tarik ($1.80) & a nice chat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the month of May, have Bakerzin's Chocolate Amber for just $3.10++.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

