Sunday, August 02, 2009
Super thick gourmet milkshake at Prive Bakery Cafe (Keppel Island), complete with a gorgeous view & ambience.Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake ($11++) & Mixed Berries Milkshake ($11++).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New toy at 15 Minutes (LaSalle School of Arts) - a buzzer that will buzz when the food is ready.
Interesting stuff, but it'll scare the hell out of you if ya too engrossed with your conversation. Like me.
Chef's Burger ($9.90+). Good stuff.
Ham & Mushroom Pasta in Pink Sauce ($7.90+).
Waffle with Chocolate Ice-Cream ($4.80+).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pepper Lunch at Suntec City.
Beef Pepper Rice ($8.80) & Hot Green Tea ($1.60).
As a Pepper Lunch virgin, E had Steak something something ($11.90, I think). As you can see, I'm too fussed up with my Beef Pepper Rice cooking that I couldn't be bothered with the first-timer here, only to realise he mixed the egg altogether.
Wah lau.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chocolate Souffle ($15++) from Max Brenner, Esplanade.
No dramatic chocolate lava flowing episode here, but still taste good though.
Back again the following week. Came here for their Chocolate Fondue ($20++) right after the super high NDP preview. Got Barbarella leh, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal Jade Kitchen at Suntec City food basement.

The random dim sum & a very pui Honey Dew Sago. Skip the Fried Wanton too, I can't even remember tasting any meat in it, more of a one man show for the fried wanton skin. Total bill came up to be a totally unworth $40.
Labels: Only Know How To Eat :)

