Sunday, October 18, 2009
Going back to Bangkok in less than 6 months was something that I didn't expect to.
But I did. And I'm loving it :)
It's now a place where every shop, handphone & even advertisement is blasting "I want nobody, nobody but you~~".
Never mind the horrendous traffic.
There's always Pad Thai Kai, my comfort food in Bangkok.
Slacking at their cafe.
Sipping my lovely Cha Nom Yen.
And I finally remembered to buy this to snack on.
Not forgetting the shopping, where I shop even after I dropped.
And where can you find a Ladyboy driving us around?
I went with 3 luggages which was 10% filled, and came back fully loaded.
The best thing yet?
It's not me being heavily harassed asking me to watch sex show while at Patpong (do I look like a guy for goodness sake). But it's me being able to order my drink from a random street vendor in Thai & she understands. Kharp Phoon Kha!
Labels: Travel? I Love~

